"The whole outlook of mankind might be changed if we could all believe that we dwell under a friendly sky and that the God of heaven, though exalted in power and majesty, is eager to be friends with us." - A.W. Tozer

MOVED

Greetings! I've taken the content of this blog on the road.
You can find all the content of "Dwelling..." - and more - at:
http://chrisdeman.com.

Saturday, February 27, 2016

This is the end...and a beginning!

Hello.

This is the last time you’ll receive an automatic update when something new is posted on dwellingunderafriendlysky.blogspot.com. This is not because I’ve given-up blogging. Rather, I’ve moved.

It wasn’t a physical move, but a move from the Blogspot platform to a Wordpress website. A few weeks back, I hope you received an email from me describing that move. At that time, I provided a couple of ways in which you could respond to this change:

1. Do nothing. We part as friends and you’ll have one less email in your inbox on days that I blog.
2. Resubscribe. To do that, go to http://chrisdeman.com and use the “Follow via Email” box or “Subscribe via RSS." You’ll see both options on the right side of the homepage.

To those who have already joined me over at my new site -- thank you! I am grateful that you'll be with me as we discover God's affection for us in the commonplace. If you haven’t yet resubscribed, join us! There’s plenty of room.

There’s a fresh post on my new site. Check it out!

All the best.

~ Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment